by Donny Grover
Summary of Qualifications Examples
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS – Explanation
- Write three or four bullet statements that summarize why you would be good at your job objective. Each statement should be no longer than two lines.
- Your statements should highlight your relevant strengths such as experience, skills, community service, and personality traits.
- Prioritize the statements in this section so the most relevant one comes first.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS – Example #1
- More than 10 years of experience in the retail and customer service.
- Excellent reputation with customers as a competent, knowledgeable, and helpful professional.
- Enjoy the work and consistently greet customers with a smile.
- Honest, reliable, and productive.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS – Example #2
- Five years as a print production professional, working in corporate and independent settings.
- Degree in journalism with additional training at daily news publication.
- Noted for accelerating production through strong managerial skills.